Monday, September 13, 2004
...$BlogItemTitle$>
Kena caught by Tay on the way to the toilet with Tasha and Sam. Was making soo much noise that I didn`t notice HE WAS JUST BESIDE ME. Ok dots me. He used the "cane" to whack my head to get my attention too. Argh.
Tay : Why are you making so much noise?
Me : Sorry sorry *Giggle* [Walks away]|
Tay : Stop! Come back here. Why is your blouse untuck?
Me : Yah. I`m going to the toilet to tuck in my blouse now. *CALMLY*
I said it like, CALMLY and SMOOTHLY. I rawk lah.
Tay : Do you think I`m born yesterday?
Me : Nope.
And since he didn`t have anything else to say.... I WALKED AWAY. Dots.
Tay : Come back! *Waving the cane at me*
Me : Yah?
Tay : I want you to come to me the moment you come out of the toilet.
Me : Orh. *Walked away giggling*
So he said he`d remember my name. And I`m like, DAMN honoured cann. Woah. So today`s a BAD experience. Tsk. I`m gonna shut my big mouth everytime I walk pass 2N from now. And expectedly, Sam and Tasha uh, "disappeared" and left me with him and only appeared in the toilet. Got 2nd highest for the Eng writing thing. Lol. It was TOTAL crap. And my handwriting was SO illegible that I didn`t know what I was writing. Got back the Maths paper today too. Passed. WOW. But Tan wrote a comment saying something like, "Your formula are MOSTLY ALL WRONG. Did you study for the test?" Haha. Passed because I had full marks for Qns 1 and 2 but scored only 2/10 for Qns 3. Err.
Went home striaght after school today. Didn`t feel like going out at all. Gave 10bucks to Jkok when I passed her in the corridor today. BOO HOO. It was for the netball bibs which Mum happily flushed down the toilet bowl. It was accidental duh.
[j]
[a]
[N]
[i]
[n]
[E]
9/13/2004 05:29:00 PM;